Dropped water bucket leads to electrical fire

By Kevin Spradlin
PeeDeePost.com

Kevin Spradlin | PeeDeePost.com

Kevin Spradlin | PeeDeePost.com

HAMLET — The simple act of dropping a bucket full of water inside the kitchen of a Hamlet home late Wednesday morning resulted in an electrical fire.

There no fire damage at the house, located in the 300 block of High Street, said Hamlet Fire Chief David Knight, and no one was injured in the incident in which the dropped water creeped behind the stove and cause the electrical spark.

The call to 911 came in at 11:26 a.m. Hamlet Fire, Hamlet Fire and Rescue and the Hamlet Police Department responded to the scene.

 

Filed in: Latest Headlines, News, Public safety

You might like:

Russ dominates back nine en route to victory Russ dominates back nine en route to victory
Boogeymen rally for third win Boogeymen rally for third win
Summer Flex League to begin June 3-6 Summer Flex League to begin June 3-6
Home field advantage shines in Saturday Morning Tag League debut Home field advantage shines in Saturday Morning Tag League debut
© 2022 AlleganyPlayground.com. All rights reserved. XHTML / CSS Valid.